Dreamy Chocolate Strawberry Nicecream
Dreamy Chocolate Strawberry Nice Cream
Love is in the air this time of year!
Take some time to remind those that you love how much you appreciate them and value your relationship!
What better way to do that than with food?!
I am always eating some kind of smoothie bowl or nice-cream (tastes like ice cream but it so is not ice cream).
I created this one specifically for a Valentines Day treat! Grab your blender, two spoons and get ready to share this drool-worthy treat with your soul mate! Or best friend! Or mom! Whoever you might be spending Valentines Day with, all are perfect options!
- a blender
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 5 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 small hand full dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 scoop vanilla Vega protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk (dark choco almond milk if you want extra choco)
- add more plant milk if needed but you don't want the mix to become a liquid
I added fresh strawberries as well as extra dark chocolate chips to the top as well as vegan white chocolate chips!
These were amazing, delicious, healthy and romantic and I hope you give it a try this Valentine's day!